Vision and Aims
- Children will develop life skills to become good citizens.
- We have high expectations and aspirations.
- Together we acquire confidence, self esteem and value our community.
- Together we are involved and enjoy our learning.
At Kingswood Parks Primary School we will:
- Be a safe, happy and caring environment.
- Be a place of excellence through the delivery of an inspiring, broad and balanced curriculum.
- Work and value partnerships – children, parents, staff, governors and the community as a whole to promote learning.
- Celebrate the children’s individual achievements and the achievement of others.
- Challenge every child to strive for excellence in all they do.
- Encourage an enquiring attitude to life.
- Create respect for self, each other and society.